Monday, April 30, 2012

The Jon Stewart Run

So I ate an incredible amount of food at Colleen and Jay's vegan brunch yesterday. It was OOC(out of control). I had already run 7 speedy miles the day before with Casi, but I just felt that a "food guilt run" was in order last night. So around 5pm I decided to drive to the boardwalk in Long Branch and run 4 miles.

One mile in and I am huffing and puffing. I am donning my headphones, my beyond- masculine Trifosi sunglasses and my black running hat. I am not looking too pretty, but running isn't a pretty sport.

I am very observant by nature, always looking at the people around me. So I am running past Le Avenue and Serena(or whatever those restaurants are on the boardwalk) and who do I lock eyes with but my favorite guy on tv - JON STEWART!!!

Now remember I had on sunglasses, so he may not realize(or admit) that there was a connection...that we both held our gaze.....that we were, at that moment.....locked on one another..... but I felt it and I will never back down on my version of what went down.

So instead of being a complete stalker and turning around maybe a 1/4 mile down the boards and heading back  to see him and lock eyes once again, I continued to run(super fast by the way) down to the end of the boardwalk and then back to the where we met. But alas, he was GONE.

Several of my friends have seen him around my hometown and in the surrounding areas, so there is a possibility that I could see him again(preferably with my hair down and done, and maybe some lipstick on). Until then, this is the only view I was able to take a picture of last night on the boards. No pic of Jon and I, but there's always tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post--he is definitely into you!

    ReplyDelete