Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thanks Sunshine Kids!!!(aka Diono Company)

So it was a lovely 50 something degrees here today(which is unusual for New Jersey in mid-January) so I decided to get the jog stroller out of the basement and take my baby boy(well, he's almost 4, but he'll always be my baby boy) out for a run. He hasn't been in the stroller for months, so I wasn't sure how this would go down.
I told him if he was a good boy in the stroller that I would take him to the playground afterwards. He ended up being pretty good, except for the "I want Chex Mix, Mommy.....no, I want cookies.....give me my water bottle please....." so I did have to stop several times, but hey, I got in 3.75 miles on the boardwalk, so no complaints here(And let's not forget the .75 miles it took to walk to the playground and back....hey, every little bit counts, right?!).
Halfway through the run, my Sunshine Kids Buggy Buddy decided to break! See picture below where the left side strap is MISSING! Down went my water bottle, keys, and my NEW IPHONE! Luckily everything was all in one piece, but I had to hold the pouch up for the rest of the run b/c I had nowhere else to store my stuff on my son's Jogstroller City Elite.
I called Sunshine Kids(which is now Diono) and without having to tell the woman WHEN I bought the caddy or from what vendor(it was from Amazon.com btw, and I probably purchased it about 2 yrs ago) she took down my name and address and said a new one would be coming in the mail shortly! Now that is great customer service!

1 comment:

  1. Running with a stroller--don't know how you do it--I can barely carry my own weight:)

    ReplyDelete