Thursday, January 26, 2012

Top 20 Favorite Running Songs

Here's a list of some of my favorite running songs. They really get me moving, especially when I am on the DREADMILL and I just want to get done, I put these on and go my fastest. :) Please feel free to share yours with me in the comment section! Thanks!

1 Remember the Name -Fort Minor featuring Styles of Beyond
2 New Jack Hustler(Nino's Theme)-Ice T
3 Where's Your Head At -Basement Jaxx
4 Go Hard or Go Home-E-40
5 Black Betty-Spiderbait
6 Run the World(Girls)-Beyonce
7 Just the Way You Are-Bruno Mars
8 Low(feat. T-Pain)-Flo Rida
9 Sunset(Bird of Prey)-Fatboy Slim
10 Real Gone(from Cars)-Sheryl Crow
11 Start the Commotion-The WiseGuys
12 Viva La Vida - Coldplay
13 Mrs Orleans -Trombone Shorty
14 Simply Irresistible -Robert Palmer
15 Mountain Man-Crash Kings
16 Drop the World- Lil Wayne & Eminem
17 Monkey Wrench -Foo Fighters
18 Jai Ho -Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack
19 Captain Future -Tunnel Allstars
20 Hey, Man! - Nelly Furtado

3 comments:

  1. Nice list! We have some in common but I will steal a few from you :) I have to say, "Pump it," by the Black Eyed Peas never gets old for me. Here are a few more:

    My First Kiss by 03OH!3-kinda corny but I love it.

    The Way You Love Me by Keri Hilson and Rick Ross-VERY dirty, almost embarrassed to admit I love to run to it, but it's a good one.

    Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO. Also embarrassing but it always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks amy, i am going to add your songs to my ipod! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also loving "Yellow Diamonds" by Rihana, "I've got a good feeling" by Flo -rida and Colby caillat's "brighter than the sun."

    ReplyDelete